T. GERALD DYAR
Business & Financial
were fee based. I did not sell any products such as securities or
- The now retired principal of SFP Associates, a sole proprietorship, which I founded in 1993 and closed at the end of 2014.
- A Strategic Financial Planner/Business Consultant specializing in
solutions to the financially related problems faced by small business owners.
- I had been working in this field since 1986.
- I was registered with the Connecticut Department of Banking as an
Investment Advisor (RIA).
- My practice also included assisting entrepreneurs with problems relating
to new business startups.
- My professional background includes electronic engineering, computer
science and operations research as well as financial management.
- Document your current personal and business situation and your objectives.
- Model long range consequences of continuing on your present course with no
- Propose strategies to better meet your objectives.
- Model long range benefits to you of adopting these strategies.
- Convert strategies acceptable to you into action items and prioritize.
- Work with you and your other professional advisors to implement action
- Regularly update your long range plan as things change.
- Peace of mind.
- Improved communication with spouse and family members.
- Better return on the time and money you invest.
- Updated estate and business succession plans.
- Improved personal & financial security.
- Insurance optimization.
- Important documents reviewed, updated and organized..
- Reduced liabilities.
- Reduced taxes.
Home | Personal Information | Client Services | Code of Ethics | Contact
Why A Grasshopper? | Site Map | Top of Page
Thanks for stopping by.
Copyright © 2001-2016 by T. G. Dyar - All rights